2 cans (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup of milk
1 Tbsp garlic powder (although we use a little more because we are garlic lovers!)
2-3 cups cubed cooked chicken
Can(s) of your choice of vegetable (or a combination): corn, green beans, peas, carrots
1 can of refrigerated biscuits-each cut into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Stir the soup, milk, and garlic powder together in a 9x13 baking dish.
3. Mix in chicken and vegetables.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until the soup mixture is bubbling at the sides of the dish.
5. Pull out and arrange the biscuit pieces on top and place back in oven.
6. Back for another 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown on top.
*Note: If you have picky eaters, you can leave the vegetables out and serve them on the side.
Linking up at: